The Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration is a bachelor's degree completion program that allows candidates to apply previously earned general education credits and elective course credit to earn a bachelor’s degree.* Applicants to this program should have an associate’s degree or 60 credit hours from an institution that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
The Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration provides students with the skills and knowledge to effectively serve as health administrators within their community. Through application-based coursework, students learn how to promote responsible health choices by becoming educators and program leaders within the diverse field of community health.
After completing this program, students will have the training necessary to evaluate research, advocate for policies and effective procedures, and manage divergent populations while implementing strategic plans by taking on a variety of roles within the healthcare field.
*A minimum of sixty (60) semester credits in prior education is required for admission to the program. Students are also required to complete eighty-four (84) semester credits in addition to the credits listed in the program for satisfactory completion of the program. Inclusive of the eighty-four semester credits, a required thirty (30) semester credits of general education must align with the Indiana Statewide General Education Core as defined in the College’s general education requirement policy. These credits can be acquired prior to program enrollment, or while enrolled in the program.
Goals & Objectives
- Learn to lead people and manage resources in a variety of healthcare settings
- Learn to create and market healthcare initiatives that improve patients’ knowledge and access to care
- Understand the impact healthcare laws can have on healthcare organizations and operations, and learn to advocate for change when necessary
- Develop technology skills to help you improve presentations, better use information management, and operate systems more efficiently in your organization
- Learn about finance, human resources, marketing, and information management in healthcare organizations
- Acquire the credentials you need to take the next step in your healthcare administration career
Regular fees: 8970 USD
International Fees : 8970 USD
101 W Ohio St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Indianapolis , United States