Mid-level industry position
- Holder of minimum a Master’s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy & Crop sciences; Rural development or Agro-economics;
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in project management (design, formulation, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, reporting);
- Languages: Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French and Kinyarwanda is desirable.
- National of Rwanda
FAO Core Competencies
- Proven ability to liaise with government departments and various stakeholders, also at decentralized level;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, drafting skills, both written and verbal.