Mid-level industry position
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Waters is seeking a dynamic contributor to fill the role of an Account Manager. This person will have the exciting opportunity to drive the sales of our full range of products and services, which include: Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography System, Mass Spectrometers, software, consumables and services for the Cambridge, MA Region.
The desired candidate should be highly self-motivated to develop and implement a territorial business plan, while working in unison with their assigned specialists and marketing colleagues in order to deliver a strong call cycle and business development activities. The foundation of the account manager's role is to develop a keen understanding of the customers' needs to design solutions with lasting and meaningful impact.
- Maintain installed-base customer satisfaction
- Aggressively develop new prospects and penetrate competitive accounts
- Visit customers daily to highlight Waters solutions and help customers with any technical obstacles in their way
- Build technical competency on Waters solution and to be perceived by customers as a credible resource
- Maintain current knowledge on vertical markets dynamics, application trends, and other critical business information
- Provide information to marketing team to create business development programs
- Fully utilize of our Sales Contact Management Tools and Applications
- Submit accurate and timely monthly sales forecasts
- Develop business through monthly plan of action
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized / well-prepared / time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good listener
- Matured disposition, positive attitude and strong sense of commitment
- Adaptive to a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Strong technical background in analytical technologies, especially LC and MS
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.
sales, chromatography, UPLC, LC/MS, MS, field, customer, laboratories, biochemistry, marketing, communication, mass spectrometry, chemistry, account manager, HPLC
Share on your newsfeed