- Coordination of recruitment and testing of research subjects
- Assisting with implementation and running of a neuroimaging study
- Recruiting and initial phone screening of research subjects
- Coordinating medical and psychological screening of potential research subjects
- Maintenance of recruitment and study participation databases. Perform data pre-processing
- Participation in analyses of behavioral and physiological data at the group level.
- May perform administrative duties such as: providing training and guidance to interviewers; assisting in developing and submitting grants, manuscripts, papers, abstracts, presenting studies; developing protocol manuals and data collection instruments; participating in field visits, responding to requests and questions from individuals, institutions, government agencies, and funding agencies; and participating in the design of research studies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Epidemiology, Sociology, Psychology, Nursing or field of study related to the research of the clinic. Master's degree preferred.
Preferred Experience: Experience with Excel, SPSS, or similar data analysis programs is preferred. Neuroscience background desirable
Other: May consider a combination of directly related experience and education.
Faculty / researcher
655 W Baltimore S, Baltimore, MD 21201
Baltimore , United States