Top reference laboratory has an immediate need for a Clinical Lab Scientist. We have openings in immunology, molecular, special chemistry and core lab.
What You Will Be Doing
- Clinical testing
- Prepare and test new reagents or controls
- Perform test calibrations and run quality control materials
- Determine calculated results manually or by computerized procedures
What You Need for this Position
- Undergraduate degree in Microbiology, Biology, Molecular Biology or related field
- Active license as a CLS/ California Licensed Medical Technologist.
- Newly licensed CLS candidates are welcome to apply
What's In It for You
- Excellent training
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
- Outstanding opportunities for growth
So, if you are California licensed Clinical Laboratory Scientist, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Corporate / junior
Santa Clarita , United States