Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
As the Associate Director, Enterprise Talent Strategy, you will contribute to the thought leadership and process expertise for Integrated Talent Management and Performance Management solutions across the enterprise. This includes the delivery of Talent and Performance Management tools, technology, processes, and capabilities to our Human Capital Partners, business leaders, and employees.
- Drive Enterprise-wide talent and performance management core processes and supporting tools to ensure rigor and excellence in talent information captured through common review and talent management practices. Recommend enhancements as needed
- Lead end-to-end program management for our performance and talent management processes. This includes communications, change management, setting timelines, creating and updating tools and resources, and working with key stakeholders (e.g. total rewards, communications, HC) to ensure a successful process
- Manage talent technology research and demos. Partner with portfolio owners on pilots, feedback, and implementation
- Responsible for keeping manager, employee, and human capital tools and resources up-to-date on the Hub
- Research best practices and provide insights on next class performance and talent management solutions
- Liaison with Talent Analytics team for reporting and predictive talent insights
- Support education of Human Capital and manager capability build across the enterprise
- Partner across the Talent office to weave together our talent planning, succession management, performance management, common language of leadership and development programs for a more cohesive client experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, as well as 7+ years of experience providing next practice solutions in in performance and talent management
- Experience with project, process, and change management skills
- Experience flexing between being strategic to hands-on delivery
- Enterprise perspective with the ability to partner with business teams and drive continuous improvements to TM processes and tools
- Experience within a talent management practice taking talent data and turning analytics into actionable insights through the use of visual tools and compelling executive presentations
- Experience sorting through complexities and synthesize information rapidly
- Experience with performance and talent technology suites
- Experience with a large, global, complex organization (ie: Fortune 100 in size / scope)
- Data visualization expertise
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Job FamilyHuman Capital
- affordable and quality health care should be available to everyone.
The fraudulent emails, which do not originate from any of UnitedHealth Group’s email domains, or those of any of its operating divisions, supposedly ask recipients to contact the sender to start the company’s hiring process by downloading software and/or requesting a fee. UnitedHealth Group will never request you download software or pay a fee of any sort to explore employment opportunities with our company.
If you wish to verify the legitimacy of any email purporting to have been sent by or on behalf of UnitedHealth Group recruiters, please call 1-800-561-0861 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday, for assistance. You also may inquire via email to email@example.com.
© 2019 Optum Global Solutions (Ireland) Limited. All rights reserved.
UnitedHealth Group is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or accommodation for any part of the application process, or you encounter technical difficulties, please call 1-800-561-0861 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday, for assistance.
UnitedHealth Group is a registered service mark of UnitedHealth Group, Inc. The UnitedHealth Group name with the dimensional logo, as well as the dimensional logo alone, are both service marks for the UnitedHealth Group, Inc.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Executive / senior industry position
Minnetonka , United States