Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching undergraduate courses in soils, crops, horticulture, and range management.
- Further, maintaining and enhancing ENMU's relationship with area high school agriculture programs including dual credit, FFA judging contests, and recruitment.
- Finally, other activities including: scholarly activities, mentoring undergraduate research, participating in university and community service, and advising students.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ph.D. (Assistant Professor) in soils, crops or highly related field; ability to work well in a collegial setting. (ABD considered)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in developing, and teaching online courses through multiple formats.
- Commitment to collaboration and working as part of a team to visualize, plan, deliver, assess and redirect programs as needed to serve stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
Faculty / asst. prof. / lecturer
1500 S Avenue K, Portales, NM 88130
Portales , United States