Mid-level industry position
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide troubleshooting and hands-on support to resolve technical issues.
- Daily operations and sustaining 24/7.
- Participate in the turnover process to ensure compliance with BMS standards.
- Making improvements to, and offering advice about, installation and configuration procedures.
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines.
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification.
- Creating and carrying out test procedures.
- Writing reports and documentation.
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- At least 3 years’ experience with installation and configuration of Server / Network infrastructure for Virtualised Systems solutions in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Emerson DeltaV Infrastructure experience desirable
- Proficiency with Cisco IOS and experience administering large cisco networks.
- Experience with HyperV Clusters and DeltaV Virtual Studio
- Experience with Dell Multi-host blade systems
- Experience administering and maintaining DeltaV Systems.
- Experience in the preparation of method statements, safe plans of action and work permits
- Understanding of documentation such as Hardware Design, Network design, FAT and SAT documentation
- Experience with Active Directory infrastructure and administration
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Sever 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Experience with Thin Client Software solutions
- Knowledge of cGMP particularly as it applies to biologics manufacturing and automated systems.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organising and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills. Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilising technical, project management, and business expertise
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision
- Ensuring compliance with practices, policies, procedures, legal requirements and goals of project sponsors and approved methodologies, develop supporting documentation and monitor budget tracking/ timeliness/ scheduled resources
Employees are expected to display the BMS Biopharma Behaviours, which enable them to be successful and perform at their highest level:
- Passion: We pursue excellence to help patients prevail.
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas.
- Accountability: We own our outcomes and the outcomes of others.
- Speed: We act with urgency and agility.
Why should you apply
- You will help patients in their fight against serious diseases
- You will be part of a company that encourages excellence and innovation, respects diversity, develops leaders and values its employees.
- You’ll get a competitive salary and a great benefits package including an annual bonus, pension contribution, family medical allowance, 23.5 days annual leave plus 3 Company days, life assurance, on-site gym and gain-sharing bonus.
Join us and make a difference
At Bristol-Myers Squibb, we’re creating innovative medicines for patients who are fighting serious diseases. We’re also nurturing our own team with inspiring work and challenging career options. No matter our role, each of us makes a contribution. And that makes all the difference.
We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.